Saturday, September 18, 2010

Suite One-Oh-What

A long time ago I became a writer for Suite 101, where I can publish articles I write on any topic, and get the ad revenue as readers click on ads.

I started in 2008, and have earned about $20 for my 14 articles. The most profitable article is The Rules of Roller Derby, where I explain how this fine game is played. It has the most hits. Next in line for click-ability is a story on the Great American Scream Machine roller coaster's closure and another on the selected quotes of the recently deceased George Steinbrenner.

This is abysmal as a form of income but the site says its really supposed to be lifetime royalties for your writing. Perhaps. But the writers' message boards are filled with writers who say the dollars only roll in once you have more than 100 articles. So, only 86 more to go! (Jesus H. Christ.)

No comments:

Post a Comment