Saturday, October 16, 2010

If you could wake up as anyone tomorrow, who would it be?

I am really bad at imagining myself as someone else. Perhaps this is because I know a more valuable action would be to simply do yourself what you'd imagine that coveted person does. If I want to wake up as Michael Jordan, why don't I instead embark upon being the person that and doing the things that Michael Jordan does.
Secondly, this is a poor question for me to answer because I simply don't want to be anyone but me. Being me is enough of an adventure without having to experience someone else's adventure as well. Right?
And furthermore, why does this transition from me to them have to happen upon awakening from sleep? A bit cliche. Not to mention, I don't get enough sleep.
I guess, then, if I could wake up as anyone tomorrow, I would wake up as a narcoleptic. That way, I could have seemingly random moments of sleep, and if this body-switch was contigent upon sleep patterns, I have in essence pitched an individual with some fucked-up sleep patterns.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment