Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome to Misadventures with Money

Hello, valued reader. The purpose of this blog is to detail my misadventures with money.

Money, it's something I am affected by everyday. Why not provide insight on my attempts to get more of it?

I am a quirky character and perhaps you will enjoy reading all about my strange and (hopefully) resourceful ways of earning and saving some moolah. Maybe you will be inspired to think creatively about the dollars and sense that rule our lives, or maybe you will point and laugh at me and think I am of unsound mind.

Regardless, I warned you. This isn't claiming to be an adventure, but a misadventure. The stuff of folly, spontaniety, and downright randomness. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'll keep a chronicle of all that happens, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment