Friday, August 6, 2010

Facebook might be good for something (maybe)

If you spend most of your life worshipping at the foot of your Facebook Live Feed's altar, why not at least make that time well spent by "liking" a bunch of profiles associated with free shit.

I do. I am facebook friends with Free Sample Momma and Real Free Stuff For All, just two of many profiles who post links to samples, freebies, coupons and contests.

You're like, yeah right, pshaw, that's a bunch of crap. What sort of free stuff are they actually offering? *eye roll*

Well I will tally it up for you. Here is the stuff I learned about and actually received, not the stuff I sent away for and am waiting to arrive.

Pair of tickets to see George Clinton (won via Metromix contest) $50.

2 Free pizzas at Quik Check $8.

2 free coffees at Quik Check $2

Free slurpies at 7-11 $2

Free after Rebate, Neutragena eye cream: $35

Free sample of emergency food packet: $2

Sample tea bags: $0.50

Grocery coupons: $12.45

That's $111.45 so far.

I'll take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment